Saturday 13 December 2014

Some useful graphics for students of Hairdressing

I have just started to learn what is the colour in hairdressing  and how to read depth and tone numeration for Wella products

It's a bit confusing, the graphics from Wella, somehow they are not easy for me to remember and I tend to mix up the tone with depth
I came up with idea to make my own graphics which one give basic knowledge and will help hopefully anyone read depth and tone example 66/66 etc

It is great for anyone who is doing level 2 in hairdressing and will work with Wella products

The link to my file you can find on sellfy website  https://sellfy.com/p/ocNh  
It's a pdf file ready to download and print
So share it with friends and download it for free today!


Thank you for checking my blog
Don't go yet,
I am human not just paper on your computer screen
show me that you are human too
Leave a comment or subscribe
Please don't hesitate to contact me through my blog or facebook.
Please leave your comment or subscribe to my youtube channel to see my new videos
Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment