Wednesday 18 November 2015

Reuse Your Cuttings

Reuse Your Cuttings 


As a hairdresser, you will cut plenty of hair. 
Head block's hair could be very long and one day you will have to cut it very short.
You can still use your cuttings and if the length is good you can make your own hair extensions and use it again for maybe competition at college.


So you will have to collect the cuttings and separate the hair and keep only the best one

Get one candle  and use the hot wax as a glue for your hair


The final result should be something like this 

Photo 1
Photography Katarzyna Kujawa ©2015

Photo 2
 
Photography Katarzyna Kujawa ©2015



 You can make as many as you need , tint it or lighten it and add  a bead and clamp it to your hair or head block's hair or model





Thank you for checking my blog
Don't go yet,
I am human not just paper on your computer screen
show me that you are human too
Leave a comment or subscribe
Please don't hesitate to contact me through my blog or facebook.
Please leave your comment or subscribe to my youtube channel to see my new videos
Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment